The owner company of Interthor, Logitrans, was founded in 1940 during the Second World War – and has a long history and a lot of traditions…
A company - and an idea...
Both concerning product development and production processes, Logitrans has been abreast of the trends of time and customer requirements all the years!
Interthor Inc. has been owned by Logitrans Holding since March 2006 and has co-operated with Logitrans A/S since 1988.
Interthor Inc. mainly distributes products produced by Logitrans A/S in the brand name of Interthor.
- Logitrans celebrates 75 years anniversary on 1 May
- Gitte Kirkegaard takes over the function as CEO after her father, Erling Pedersen
- Gitte Kirkegaard and Dorte Pedersen, Production Director and also daughter of Erling Pedersen, constitute the management of Logitrans.
- Logitrans has more than 100 qualified employees with large know-how
- Logitrans has own production in both Denmark and China
- Representation offices in France and Germany. Subsidiary in the USA (Interthor)
- Logitrans has direct export to more than 55 countries throughout the world
- Approx. 90% of the production is exported
Opening own production premises in China
Starting up production in China
Nisap and Logitrans merged to one company - Logitrans A/S
The company introduced the quality control system ISO 9001
Nisap took over the export company Logitrans
Switching from agricultural products to material handling equipment
Production of hydraulic machineries