- Press releases
- Business foundation
- Sales and delivery terms
Logitrans was founded in 1940 during the Second World War – and has a long history and a lot of traditions…
A company - and an idea...
Both concerning product development and production processes, Logitrans has been abreast of the trends of time and customer requirements all the years!
- Logitrans celebrates 75 years anniversary on 1 May
- Gitte Kirkegaard takes over the function as CEO after her father, Erling Pedersen
- Gitte Kirkegaard and Dorte Pedersen, Production Director and also daughter of Erling Pedersen, constitute the management of Logitrans.
- More than 100 qualified employees with large know-how
- Own production in both Denmark and China
- Representation offices in France and Germany. Subsidiary in the USA
- Direct export to more than 55 countries throughout the world
- Approx. 90% of the production is exported
Opening own production premises in China
Starting up production in China
Nisap and Logitrans merged to one company - Logitrans A/S
The company introduced the quality control system ISO 9001
Nisap took over the export company Logitrans
Switching from agricultural products to material handling equipment
Production of hydraulic machineries